Friday, June 25, 2010

Fashionably Fashioned Apartments

So I chose the "Lovely Lady in The Leopard”. While she was not my first choice she was clearly the match for me given the slim pickens. And after choosing the outfit I thought, I’m OK with this, she’s fun and flamboyant, sound familiar??? I could build a scheme on blacks and neutrals punched it with the pungent berry color of her lipstick, and bring in some excitement with animal prints. Wow, that sounds more like Garanimals than Vern thinks…. And most importantly, as made clear, I thought, I could fit in this, I mean if I have to paint I may as well do it in someone else’s clothes and not ruin my adorable jeans, and look stylish at the same time!

What was my first choice? Well, predictably the handsome Dapper Dan in the pink blazer that Emily snatched up! Thanks Em, that could’ve been my future husband, but now we’ll never know! I was thinking we were selecting the person as our client, and the outfit as our inspiration, and let me tell you, after being in that penthouse for almost 2 weeks at that point Michael needed a little flirtation and who better to do it with than Mr. Pink. Yes, Courtland is cute and all, but he just isn’t into me like that, um, maybe because I’m not a woman.

Overall I thought the boys team worked really well with one another. Not to bag on you girls, but you just let personal emotions get the better half of you. We really worked as a team to accomplish a task. While we may have not agreed all the time (me to Alex’s outfit, me to Trent’s styling) well, I guess I did not agree all the time, you could not loose sight of the big picture… A feature in Redbook! Which you will find us in, I’m thinking next month’s issue but I’ll keep you posted.



Now what fashion designer would be my dream inspiration for a place: John Varvatos. I heart you Johnny! His edgy, gritty relaxed vibe always coming across as the epitome of urban sophistication, yes please! Now I just need the client to do that for… Hello future hip urban client, are you out there???




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for clarifying Court's preference to women....we were beginning to wonder!!

    ReplyDelete