Thursday, July 8, 2010

My interview with Mrs. Lemons

I met Mrs. Lemons a few years back when I was working in the New York City Office of a Hotel Design Company and she was working in the Scottsdale branch... When my design world was chock full of nothing but hotels: guest rooms, lobbies, restaurants (my favorite btw), spas, basically anything you could cram into a hotel. The hospitality design industry is a fun one, god I have stories from that time, like the one where I flew a private jet all over Europe to tour hotels, but that's a whole blog in itself (hmm, stay tuned). Anyway, we crossed paths at the Hospitality Design Convention in Vegas that year, which is always, well, a blast to put it mildly... I believe the exact location was The Playboy Club at the top of The Palms, killer space, the ceiling retracts so you are literally dancing under the stars. OK, getting off track again... We became fast friends that night and have kept in touch along the way... She recently did an interview with me for her blog and I loved her questions, a bit different from what I've been being asked, so check it out; it's a little peak inside my head:

http://mrslemons.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/hgtv-design-star-michael-moeller-interview/

Me, Mrs. L, and the gal who intro'ed us, Brynn (Hi B! We miss you. B is in Abu Dabai working on some crazy hotel.)

No comments:

Post a Comment