Saturday, August 14, 2010

Food for Thought


OK, it's a little late, but the way I figure it is as long as I get this done before you see me act a fool on the next episode I'm good! 

Now, let's get the one thing everyone thought was sooooo funny out of the way... Fruit Salad, need I say more... I thought it priceless how it was constantly captioned under my name the entire episode... Ha ha! 





So food as inspiration, hokey, well maybe slightly, but why not? I mean we let food aid, affect, influence, stimulate, comfort, relax, and energize us. Not following well let me break it down for you:


Michael’s Glossary of Foodology

Beach weekend eating: An act of eating healthy, typically high in protein and low in carbohydrates, to prepare one’s body for a bathing suit.

Morning’s gonna hurt: Any substance ingested after 3am while intoxicated; most often in the form of pizza, cheese gravy fries, or any item ravaged from the fridge in an act of desperation to avoid a nasty hangover.

Home-cookin: A conscious, non-guilty routine of eating Mom’s amazing meals; also occurs when visiting a Grandmother.

Hangover Remedy: Foods typically high in fat content and carbohydrates. Greasy, cheesy, or saucy foods that will coat the stomach, cause drowsiness, and calm the pain from the night prior.

Give me the damn ice cream: Often an overly indulgent intake of ice cream or frozen dairy-like substance that masks the pain of a negative situation: Most often seen post break-up, after a bad day at work, or when feeling lonely.

Let me eat cake: A syndrome that occurs in the presence of baked goods. Most likely to happen at weddings, children’s birthdays, and holidays.

Emotionally Overweight: When one feels fat from overeating, but is in fact still quite thin.

On a Date: Meals that are eaten easily, have faint pleasing aromas, and are not messy; an avoidance of foods that leave bad breath or particles stuck in ones teeth.

See what I mean? Food can influence you in a lot of ways… So letting it influence the design of your space, well, all right I’m with you, its still kinda hokey.

I’m hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment