Thursday, August 26, 2010

That's a Wrap

I'm being asked a lot "So what now?" and the truth is I've been back into the swing of things since this all wrapped in April, keeping busy with MM Design installing a couple of great new homes (pics to follow), enjoying the Summer at the beach with my gang, weekends on The Lake with the fam, and living the life of a fauxcialite in NYC. But now that Design Star has wrapped to the rest of the world what am I thinking...

I'm very proud of what I accomplished as a designer, well with the exception of a few missing rugs and some shotty rushed design decisions.






I've made some amazing new lifelong friends.



And I am very pleased with how America got to meet Michael. I was ALWAYS true to myself and anyone who knows me will tell you that. For those who don't, my snarkiness = funny, my bossiness = determination, my excitement = genuine, my expressiveness = truth...

So, what next? Maybe I'll get fat and go on Celebrity Fit Club, eh, I'm too narcissistic for that. Hmm, what about a little recklessness to land myself on Celebrity Rehab, nah, I'm enjoying a healthy stable life. Huh, maybe a Tila Tequila style show, eh, ya know what, I meet enough creeps in NYC without a show... So let me cook on it and get back to ya.

Stay tuned, and thank you all for the love and support!


2 comments:

  1. Honestly, I'm glad you lost. You come across as arrogant on television, which I know might not be the case in "real" life. You need to not be so quick to dismiss the ideas of others. Humble yourself a bit and you may go far.

    ReplyDelete